Tuesday 21 January 2014

The best night's beauty sleep I've ever had

I've never really used a face moisturiser at night before, mainly because I've always had combination skin and I worried using a cream at night would bring me out in spots, but also, in part, because I'm often too lazy.

In the morning, I don't miss a step getting myself primed and presentable for the day ahead but at night time, I'm far too tired to spend ages in front of the mirror with a vigorous skin care regime. If I'm sleepy, I just want my bed! With a little one around now, you've got to get your zzz's in while you can - you never know when they might wake up...

There's no shying away from it any more, I am getting older and will be celebrating the big 3-0 in five months time (yes, REALLY! I can tell you're shocked to hear this). With prevention rather than cure in mind, I've decided it's about time I took better care of myself by paying my face the same amount of attention at night as I do in the morning. 

The new addition to my nocturnal routine is Soap and Glory's Beauty Sleep Accelerator Night and Flight Moisture Miracle (RRP: £10). If you've ever read my beauty posts before, you'd probably think I was being paid by Soap and Glory to promote their products but honestly, whilst I'd love to say that was true, I genuinely love so many of their lotions, potions and make up.

Source

Here's what Soap and Glory has to say about this new wonder cream:

Guaranteed to be an overnight sensation, Soap & Glory’s Beauty Sleep Accelerator™ has elasticity and barrier repair-boosting HIGHDRATION-24H™, and detoxifying OXYGINSENG™ TECHNOLOGY.
It floods your skin with moisture; stopping dry, dehydrated skin in its tracks, so you wake up to – or land with – dewy, luminous skin.



Now, I know a lot of beauty brands use pure scientific sounding mumbo jumbo to make you think they'll do exactly what they say on the label, but at least Soap and Glory have fun with the names of their secret ingredients!

I've used the Beauty Sleep Accelerator for a couple of weeks and I am so pleased with the results. I'm not going to claim that it's turned back the years or that anyone else can tell the difference - being as pale as me, I think it would take a lot for people to notice a change in my skin and it's only been a short time of testing. However, I can tell you that this cream feels lovely and luxurious, it feels thick but not like it's clogging your pores and it sinks in well, making you feel it's going to wave its magic wand while you sleep.


In the morning, my skin, to me, looks plumper, well-hydrated and my complexion is much fresher. I haven't had any problems with spots which is great news, and it does say that it's suitable for all skin types. Don't worry, I won't scare you with a selfie of me trying this, without make up!

My verdict? I'd recommend this night cream if you're skin needs some TLC - it's a great nightly treat and you'll definitely see and feel the benefit.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig