Monday 30 June 2014

Center Parcs, here we come!

Last November, I wrote this post, simply as something fun to write. Little did I know that I would then be chosen to join the Tots 100 and Center Parcs Family Bloggers Club.


What a year it has been since! I've really enjoyed learning more about Center Parcs and working with the team and today, around midday, we are heading off to the Sherwood Forest village to enjoy a five day woodland break thanks to my involvement with the Family Bloggers Club.

It's going to be a great week, with the three of us being joined by my sister-in-law and her fiance, and we will be enjoying bike rides, meals out, swimming, walking, talking, eating, relaxing and enjoying everything that the village has to offer. Oh, and I'll also be celebrating the big 3-0 come Wednesday.

We're looking forward to the break and to making memories we will cherish forever. Watch this space next week to find out everything we got up to, what we loved and our top tips for staying and playing at Center Parcs.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig